Take a look under the ski tips of the well-known ski jumping resort Einsiedeln. Experience an exclusive tour through the most modern ski jump facility in Switzerland in Einsiedeln.
Where quadruple Olympic gold medalist Simon Ammann regularly trains, ski jumping history is written.
We open the doors to ski jumping for you. In an exclusive tour of the entire new ski jumping facility, you will learn something about the 13.5 million project, the ski jumping sport and its goals. Together we celebrate the judges tower and the 40 meter high tower of the big hill (HS 117). Marvel at the fantastic, unique view of the entire Sihltal, Alpthal with myths and the Glarus Alps from the panorama room.
The sightseeing of the summer hills is ideal to combine with team-promoting and / or fun events.
- Group Size:
- 10 to 100 guests
- no special guest requirements (weather and temperature related
- Time required:
- from 1.5 hours
- whole year
- Ski jumping facility Einsiedeln
- up to 15 persons: CHF 400.00 (group price) 16 – 30 persons: CHF 550.00
(group price ) 31 – 45 persons: CHF 650.00 (group price) Larger
groups on request
- Guided tour of the complex incl. Ski jumping museum with competent
- VAT, food and drinks
- Airboarding or house running at the ski jumping facility, dinner in the
panorama room, raft building on the Sihlsee, scooter fun,
and much more.