The tour through the dam wall of the largest reservoir in Switzerland impresses the guests. The inner life of the dam built at the Sihlsee in 1932 is impressive. We guide you through the underground passages of this imposing structure to the command room.
The Sihlsee dam wall rises 33 meters in the air. The wall cubature, concrete and cladding, covers 28’000 cubic meters. A study by the ETH Zurich showed that a break in the dam would result in a high tidal wave of about 8 meters in the city of Zurich. No wonder, such an important building needs constant control and special care.
Walk with us through the corridors of the impressive building to the command room. The interior of the factory, built in 1932, will astonish you on this dam wall.
The informative, impressive dam visit is ideal to combine with team-building and / or fun events right on the Sihlsee, such as Rafting, ice carving, e-bike tour, barbecue or Olympics.
- Group Size:
- up to 15 guests
- no special guest requirements (weather and temparture-dependent
- Time required:
- from 1.5 hours
- whole year
- Dam Sihlsee near Einsiedeln
- from CHF 29.00 per guest (when booking a maximum group size)
- Guided tour with a competent guide, helmets, information documents
- VAT, food and drinks
- Boat ride with food, snowshoe tour, Trottiplausch, Rafting with barbecue, e-bike tour, Olympics, and much more