Our guests have the task to carve their own Spiessli handle. Be creative and make your own handle, drill the hole for the spit we provide. Afterwards, guests grill on our 20m long giant skewered barbecue over the charcoal and enjoy the BBQ.
We show our guests the carving technique and afterwards they make their own Spiessli handle. They drill the hole and we provide the skewer. Afterwards the guests enjoy the BBQ on our 20m long Giant skewer stick (length depending on the size of the group).
They serve themselves at the meat and vegetable buffet, populate the kebab, grill themselves and keep a chat with the grill neighbor.
Afterwards, the guests make use of the salad buffet and also enjoy our popular baked potatos.
A simple and social team event that combines creativity and unique BBQ enjoyment. Suitable also for larger groups.
- Group Size:
- 30 to 350 guests
- no special guest requirements
- Time required:
- from 2 hours with barbecue experience
- whole yearl
- CHF 100.00 per guest (Fr. 40.00 carving the Spiessli handle, Fr. 60.00
Giant skewer BBQ à discretion)
- Blanks Handles, carving tools and protective gloves,
skewer, giant skewers, meat, vegetable, salad buffet, baked potatos, sauces.
- VAT, drinks after consumption, possible location rental.
- Farm Olympics, Westerngames, snowshoe tour, igloo building, and