The bridge is created only with united force. Literally pulling together on the same rope is the motto of this team event! Marvel at where the common path leads! The attempt as bridge engineers is tricky and fun. The effect of this group experience is sustainable and amazing!
Not a simple rope bridge with the help of trees, but a freestanding suspension bridge of piles, ropes and pulleys to be it. Your team transforms into bridge engineers, work together to develop the construction concept and implement it together. We show you the necessary knots and learn a lot about rope technology with the help of pulleys. Your team will be amazed how simple means and concentrated human power create a 15-meter long suspension bridge in open terrain.
Experience the extraordinary, sustainable team event, which cleverly links fun, connected thinking, creativity and new know-how.
With our convivial and unique giant skewer, we will be happy to talk and reflect on the task we have mastered, the meaning of building a bridge.
- Group Size:
- 10 to 100 people
- Outdoor clothing and good footwear
- Time required:
- from 2.5 hours
- March to November / winter partly
- German-speaking Switzerland Out- and Indoor (indoor possibilities
- from CHF 90.00 / per guest (when booking a maximum group size)
- Construction and support, necessary materials, ongoing program
- VAT, food and drinks
- Other team experiences, giant skewers