A unique and exciting team event awaits you. Your team task is to save the little rubber ducks on the lake from drowning. But the guests first need a floating means of transport … Boats!
Team spirit is needed! Together you tackle the challenge, only with common action, a lot of creativity and a lot of fun can master this task.
Seaworthy boats are the destination – a fun, sustainable challenge to teamwork and creativity. An unforgettable team event on the idyllic lake!
Out in nature, directly on the idyllic lake, your team builds unique boats together. How is a boat made of wooden boards, cross braces, ropes and a Blache? Without consultation and joint tackle the team suffers miserable shipwreck.
Afterwards we recommend our unique giant skewer grill right on the shore of the idyllic lake.
- Group Size:
- from 10 – 120 guests
- No special knowledge necessary
- Time required:
- from 2.5 hours
- April – October
- Swiss lakes
- from CHF 100.00 per guest (when booking a maximum group size)
- Competent guide (s), 15min welcome and instruction time, 90min
construction time, 30min boat ride with duck hunting,
15min dismantling and farewell, material
- VAT, any nautical permit, arrival and return travel, event agency expenses
- Giant skewers on the lake or near the lake, BBQ, team event Flossbau,
team experience sea kayaking