The team event Winter Olympiad warms all bones and every mind! Your team masters fun activities in the snow. A small snowshoe tour or a fondue party in the rustic hut complete the wintery team experience perfectly.
Which nimble, creative team wins the victory at the Winter Olympics? Lots divide the guests into small teams. Now it’s time to get started: which team is going through the skiparts on Andreas Küttels skipickest? Who drives the fastest on the Fungerät, the Skibockerl the slalom? How can you find our spilled cow with the avalanche search device within a reasonable time? The obstacle course only becomes a real challenge on snowshoes and you can cheer loudly on the can story!
Skill, teamwork and purposeful tackling are required. The homemade fondue in the rustic mountain hut finally unites all the competitors sociable. «En Guete & Cheers!»
This varied winter team event promotes and challenges each team sustainably and will always be remembered as a fun group experience.
Suitable as a team experience, team event, employee event and company outing. The Winter Olympics can be extended with a snowshoe tour or the igloo building. Instead of the Fondueplausch we can recommend our giant skewers. This is a bizarre experience in winter!
- Group Size:
- from 15 – 500 guests
- no special guest requirements, weather and temperature-dependent
- Time required:
- from 1.5 hours
- December to April
- Hoch-Ybrig / Mythenregion / Einsiedeln / Engelberg / Rigi / Stoos and
- from CHF 85.00 per guest (when booking a maximum group size)
- Experienced and experience-oriented guides, infrastructure, material
- VAT, food and drinks, mountain railway tickets, event agency expenses
- Fondue fun, Skibockerlabfahrt into the valley