Cosiness, atmosphere, tradition, beer and Bavarian delicacies. That’s what the company event Oktoberfest stands for. The history of Oktoberfest begins in 1810.
Cosiness, atmosphere, tradition, beer and Bavarian delicacies. That’s what the company event Oktoberfest stands for. The history of the Oktoberfest begins in 1810. Helene Fischer was not yet “breathless” on the way, but the festive atmosphere left nothing to be desired. O’Zapft is …
The event venue “The Bandits” is ideal for theme events and offers guests a well-equipped event location for Oktoberfest. The visitors are entertained by the Oktoberfest DJ or the animator and entertainer Ingo Willich, who really stirs up the mood. Guests will be encouraged to play games such as beer garbage, milking the cow, nailing and actively integrating Lukas into the adventure program.
The traditional Oktoberfest catering is as much a part of it as the original beer garbage.
- Group Size:
- from 8 guests (during official opening hours) up to 220 guests (as a
- no special guest requirements
- Time required:
- from 4 hours
- September 23 / October 15 (or desired time slot in another location)
- from Fr. 400.- per table of 8 (during official opening hours).
- Oktoberfest activities, location rental, table reservation, Bavarian
delicacies, one measure
- VAT and drinks, event agency expenses
- Animated Oktoberfest, professional entertainment