Throw horseshoes? Delete a log fire or push straw bales? A cozy saloon squat as the crowning glory at the original Western BBQ in the shape of a giant pike? Our western games as a team experience prove leather skill and excite.
Enjoy a crackling employee event in a casual cowboy atmosphere.
These games write company or club history! Which team turns out to be hard-nosed cowgirls and -boys? Who can throw horseshoes, put out fires, push straw bales, shoot archery arrows, conquer the bull, milk cows and slash Lukas? Discover unimagined talents.
After a welcome drink and a welcome at one of our partner farms, we start our cowboy routine. The lot decides the team composition. The various western stations demand teamwork as a chat, tickling nerves and laughing muscles.
The awards will honor the best cowboys and girls. The first three teams can look forward to small prizes.
Enjoy after the Westerngaudi our original and unique giant skewers grill directly in the yard.
- Group Size:
- from 20 – 500 guests
- no special guest requirements
- Time required:
- from 4 hours (including giant skewerigrill)
- March to November
- on various partner farms in German-speaking Switzerland
- From CHF 75.00 per guest (when booking a maximum group size)
- Material Western Games, humorous and experience-oriented guides,
- VAT, food and drinks, event agency expenses
- Giant Spaghetti Grill CHF 60.00 per guest further team experiences and