1, 2 or 3? On the snowshoe full moon walk? For individuals, couples or a handful of friends. Jump into the cozy snowshoe experience! Snowshoeing is very much in fashion. With us you experience much more than a snowshoe hike. Once in the rustic hut, guests enjoy the fondue party and afterwards the fun ski-boots downhill into the valley.
Get out of the everyday on the snowshoes and recharge your batteries in breathtaking nature! After the welcome, our guides will equip you and your group with snowshoes and sticks (possibly headlamp). Our experience-oriented, experienced and humorous Gudies guide you through the natural landscape. Enjoy our homemade and very popular Aufwärmerli with local liqueur and Einsiedler gingerbread cookies during a short break to the hut. En route enjoy the full moon rising in the night sky! In the cozy mountain hut, the homemade fondue awaits you. Then it goes with fresh momentum by Skibockerl in no time to the valley. That’s a lot of fun!
Group bookings: We can book individual guest groups from 10 people on your desired date / time.
Full moon snowshoe tour for single guests and small groups: single guests and small groups up to 9 guests we bundle to groups up to 32 guests and offer the full moon snowshoe tour on the following dates at 18.00:
Saturday, March 23, 2019 (evening snow shoe tour )
- Group Size:
- Group booking: 10 to 120 guests (individual request dates / desired
time) Single booking: 1 to 9 guests (full moon snowshoe
data)Larger groups on request
- moderate guest fitness winter clothes incl. gloves and hat, lined and firm winter shoes
- Time required:
- 4.5 hours with snowshoe tour, fondue party and fun
- December to March
- Mythenregion, High-Ybrig
- CHF 115.00 per guest (when booking a maximum group size)
- Snowshoes, sticks, if necessary headlamp, Aufwärmerli on the way,
cheese fondue in the hut,experienced and experience-
oriented guide, Skibockerlabfahrt into the valley
- VAT, drinks, event agency expenses
- Meat Fondue Chinoise / surcharge CHF 25.00 per guest (from 4