Near-natural snowy forests, beautiful sunsets directly at the mountain lodge, a cozy fondue party and the fun Skibockerlabfahrt as a conclusion. All this you can experience on the incomparable snowshoe hike with impulse event.
Away from everyday life and off to the snow! Our snowshoe tours – Guides equip you and your guests after the welcome with snowshoes and sticks (possibly headlamp). With humor and experience, the guides lead our guests through natural, pre-Alpine terrain. Enjoy a warm up with local liqueur and hermit gingerbread cookies during a small break.
The last meters to the cozy hut will be mastered in no time.
After a unique snowshoe walk through the winter landscape, enjoy the homemade cheese fondue (or, if you wish, the Fondue Chinoise) in the cozy and rustic mountain hut. The fun descent into the valley with our unique ski bobsles crowns the unforgettable group experience or the lasting employee occasion.
Our snowshoe hikes and snowshoe tours are close to nature, extremely popular with guests and almost feasible for everyone.
Group bookings: Individual groups of 10 or more guests are welcome to book on your desired date / time of your choice.
Evening snowshoe tour for single guests and small groups: Single guests and small groups up to 9 guests we bundle to groups up to 32 guests and offer the evening snowshoe tour on the following dates at 18.00 clock:
Saturday, March 23, 2019 (evening snowshoe tour)
Important: Advance booking for evening snowshoeing exclusively by mail directly to impulse event firstname.lastname@example.org Do
- Group Size:
- Group booking: 10 to 120 guests (individual request dates / desired
time) Single booking: 1 to 9 guests (evening snowshoe dates)
Larger groups on request
- moderate guest fitness (transport solutions for individual guests
- Time required:
- with fondue fun from 4.5 hours
- December to March
- Mythenregion / Hoch-Ybrig / Stoos / Rigi / others on request
- CHF 115.00 per guest (when booking a maximum group size)
- Snowshoes, sticks, if necessary headlamp, Aufwärmerli on the way,
cheese fondue in the hut,experienced and experience-oriented guide, Skibockerlabfahrt
into the valley
- VAT, drinks, event agency expenses
- Meat Fondue Chinoise / surcharge CHF 25.00 per guest (from 4 pers.)