Race with the longest flying fox in Europe, the, Star Scooter ‘up to 120 km / h and up to 80m above ground through the mountain sky! Tingling and total distance vision experience on the longest zip line in Europe!
Sternensauser – the longest zip line in Europe!
Race with the longest flying fox in Europe, the ‘Star Wars’ to 120 km / h and up to 80m above ground through the mountain sky! Tingling and total distance vision experience on the longest zip line in Europe! Thumbnails The bird’s eye view in the middle of the mountain peaks of Hoch Ybrig is simply fantastic. This experience is incomparable! The Flying Fox ride takes over two minutes and you can reach a top speed of up to 120 km / h. In the midst of the magnificent panorama of the Central Swiss mountains, with views as far as the Black Forest and the Säntis, our expert guide will hand over your body straps and take over the security check. Let’s go: sit in the straps, which is attached to the pulley. Your pulse may rise. 3 … 2 … 1 …! Come on! You will not forget this fantastic, longest slide.
At the valley station, the longest zip line in the world is slowing down. The experience, on the other hand, lingers on for a long time. Enjoy it! Your safety is fully guaranteed at all times – so this experience is suitable for almost everyone.
An experience of impulse event which enjoy over 3000 guests per summer!
Open for individual
guests : Individual guests from July to October (exact operating hours can be viewed at www.hoch-ybrig.ch )
Mon – Fri 1.30-4.00 pm | Sat. & Sun. 11.00-16.00
Payment is directly at Sternensauser (top station Sternen) in Bar, EC or Reka Checks
No reservation required for private individuals or small groups under 8 persons.
Open for groups:
For groups of 15 or more guests, we also open the property outside the opening hours. Pre-registration under 044 687 77 02 necessary.
Directions: 40 minutes from Zurich, 50 minutes from Lucerne, 50 minutes from Zug, 70 minutes from Chur, 100 minutes from Basel, 130 minutes from Bern
In case of uncertain weather please listen to guest information: Tel. 055 414 17 56
- from 9 years or a body size of 130cm
- Time required:
- With ascent and descent of the train 1 hour
- July – October
- Hoch-Ybrig / Central Switzerland, mountain station Sternen Start Flying
- Up to 16 years Fr. 50.00 / from 16 years Fr. 70.00 per guest Each individual guest receives a free summer day ticket worth CHF 28.00 (not redeemable on the day of experience) Payment is made by individual guests directly at the Sternensauser in cash, EC, Reka Checks
- Use of equipment, instructions by guides, material, safety equipment,
- Possible mountain railway tickets (up to 16 years free, from 16 years
Fr. 28.00 day ticket) Single journeys different categories
- Trottiabfahrt, downhill track, Raft building on the mountain lake, Alpine Olympics, quad course, hut fun incl. Overnight, hiking, and much more.