Hurl chickens? Milking cows? Betting nails and wheelbarrow races? Cozy broomstick squat? Our Farmer Olympiad inspires with its rustic, team-strengthening character!
The rustic Farmer Olympiad writes company event or club history! Which team turns out to be a true, industrious farmer? Can cows milk, nail, push barrows, blow Alphorn and do other fun in best time?
After a welcome drink and a welcome at one of our partner farms starts the rustic farmer Olympics. The lot decides on the team composition. The various farmers’ stations demand teamwork as a chat, tickling nerves and laughing muscles.
The award ceremony honors the best farmers. The first three teams can look forward to small prizes.
After the team-strengthening Gaudi, enjoy a cozy BBQ in the form of our unique giant skewer stick directly on the farm. A photo CD and a diploma will remind you for a long time about this rustic chat and group event!
- Group Size:
- from 15 to 500 guests
- No special guest requirements
- Time required:
- from 4 hours (including barbecue)
- March – November / winter partly possible
- on our partner farms in Switzerland
- from CHF 75.00 per guest (when booking a maximum group size
without food and drinks)
- Farm Olympics material, experienced and experience-oriented guides,
winner’s prizes, photo CD, diploma
- VAT, yard rent, food and drinks, event agency expenses and any
- Trottinettplausch to the yard, barbecue, Flossbauen, ice carving